• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Crossroads Village Colonial Life Event

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muggsy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm trying to find information on registering my unit for the Colonial Life event at Crossroads Village & Huckleberry Railroad in Flint, Michigan. Does anyone have the contact information?

Yeah, Muggsy... ya see... you dirty rat... OK, enough of that, for the Crossroads village event You need to contact Dave Vance at 585 Clarion in Clio, MI. 48420. Or email at [email protected]. Are you a Brit unit? I was thinking of going there myself, but my unit (42d RHR) isn't going. Need someone to fall in with.

Sure you can fall in with us....... come away from the dark side young Skywalker.. the 10th Virginia always welcomes converts!

:thumbsup:

I prefer to call it 'The Dork Side':crackup:
and I can't give up my allegance to King George without SERIOUS repercussions.
Also found out that I'm supposed to be in Kalamazoo on Saturday for a Highland event, thanks for the offer Muggs!
10th VA you say... I think some of your ilk were at Kensington, were you amoung them?

Latest posts

Back