• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Curt Hoagland 40 Cal Mountain Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just wanted to share my recent pickup. I grew up around Curt and he is an Indiana treasure and my mentor. I’ve always wanted one of his guns and today it happened. This 40 cal is by far my favorite gun, it’s my first smaller caliber gun and it’s a ton of fun to shoot.

Attachments

• IMG_7391.jpeg
    IMG_7391.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7392.jpeg
    IMG_7392.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7393.jpeg
    IMG_7393.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7394.jpeg
    IMG_7394.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7395.jpeg
    IMG_7395.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hey guys! I just wanted to share my recent pickup. I grew up around Curt and he is an Indiana treasure and my mentor. I’ve always wanted one of his guns and today it happened. This 40 cal is by far my favorite gun, it’s my first smaller caliber gun and it’s a ton of fun to shoot.
Excellent!

Back