• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Custom 50cal Rifle for sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Custom Muzzleloader for Sale. $1450

Pennsylvania Longrifle with Rice Golden Age 42” Swamped, 50 cal. Barrel. 1-66 twist, square grooved. White Lightening touch hole.
Chambers Golden Age Lock – flint size 7/8” - ¾"
Full, highly figured maple stock with small amount of carving. 57 1/2” overall length.
Weight – around 6.5 - 7 pounds.... (bathroom scale... that’s all I’ve got)
Length of pull 13.5”. Davis Double set trigger with set screw.
Engraving on patchbox, bottom toe plate, hunters star, side plate, and ramrod entry pipe.
I did the engraving after the gun was built. Which explains why the Lock and Barrel were not engraved ( they were already blued )
And Yes, I did build this rifle from a block of wood and raw materials from a variety of sources.
This is a very thin, dark rifle. I like dark rifles. BUT, when you get it in the sunlight the figure in the maple really POPS! Also, all the brass parts have been darkened. IF you want to return the BRASS to its original state, it can be easily done. 0000 steel wool. Polish.
This is a used hunting rifle, so it has some dings. Also, the touch hole was miss aligned during construction and had to be plugged and redrilled for proper location. The front muzzlecap was also replaced. There is a small gap. The spring mechanism inside the patchbox sucks! It worked great at first. I’ve had multiple rounds with it.... oh the patchbox door works fine but needs some help after the release is engaged. Its the spring . Grrr.
Shipping to lower 48 only. And, I’ll meet you half way on shipping cost. Let's talk..
It will be shipped in custom made wooden box for protection.
I have multiple pictures and a video of an old man shooting this rifle.
Special thanks to all on this forum that help and give free advice. You Guys are the best!
A special thanks to Mr. Jack Garner. The barrel and stock came from Tennessee Valley Manufacturing. Mr. Jack is a wealth of knowledge.
This will make a great hunting or range rifle for someone. One of a kind.
I'll be happy to answer any questions. No trades.

Thanks, Mule

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    472.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    658.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4-9-2024 Muzzleloader video.MOV
    28.7 MB
Last edited:
Custom Muzzleloader for Sale. $1850
This is not a Kibler.
Pennsylvania Longrifle with Rice Golden Age 42” Swamped, 50 cal. Barrel. 1-66 twist, square grooved. White Lightening touch hole.
Chambers Golden Age Lock – flint size 7/8” - ¾"
Full, highly figured maple stock with small amount of carving. 57 1/2” overall length.
Weight – around 6.5 - 7 pounds.... (bathroom scale... that’s all I’ve got)
Length of pull 13.5”. Davis Double set trigger with set screw.
Engraving on patchbox, bottom toe plate, hunters star, side plate, and ramrod entry pipe.
I did the engraving after the gun was built. Which explains why the Lock and Barrel were not engraved ( they were already blued )
And Yes, I did build this rifle from a block of wood and raw materials from a variety of sources.
This is a very thin, dark rifle. I like dark rifles. BUT, when you get it in the sunlight the figure in the maple really POPS! Also, all the brass parts have been darkened. IF you want to return the BRASS to its original state, it can be easily done. 0000 steel wool. Polish.
This is a used hunting rifle, so it has some dings. Also, the touch hole was miss aligned during construction and had to be plugged and redrilled for proper location. The front muzzlecap was also replaced. There is a small gap. The spring mechanism inside the patchbox sucks! It worked great at first. I’ve had multiple rounds with it.... oh the patchbox door works fine but needs some help after the release is engaged. Its the spring . Grrr.
I’m selling this rifle to acquire funds to build another... I LOVE building them as much as shooting them.
Shipping to lower 48 only. And, I’ll meet you half way on shipping cost. Let's talk...
It will be shipped in custom made wooden box for protection.
I have multiple pictures and a video of an old man shooting this rifle.
Special thanks to all on this forum that help and give free advice. You Guys are the best!
A special thanks to Mr. Jack Garner. The barrel and stock came from Tennessee Valley Manufacturing. Mr. Jack is a wealth of knowledge.
This will make a great hunting or range rifle for someone. One of a kind.
I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks, Mule

More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_4284.jpeg
    IMG_4284.jpeg
    989.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4287.jpeg
    IMG_4287.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4288.png
    IMG_4288.png