• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Cutting Maxi Balls Out Of Lube Pan?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I do it - I made a nylon tube slightly larger in ID as the minie and slid it over the greased minie to remove it from the lube.
P1020101.JPG
P1020102.JPG

I used a Dollar Twenty Five store funnel. Sized it to just fit a 50 maxi and slide it over the lubed bullet. The bullets stack up in the funnel. Not my idea. Stole it 🤪

If you go this route get a better quality funnel. Maybe a Rubbermaid. Although this one worked fine for the few that I do for family members.

20240917_084532_copy_435x489.jpg

I used a Dollar Twenty Five store funnel. Sized it to just fit a 50 maxi and slide it over the lubed bullet. The bullets stack up in the funnel. Not my idea. Stole it 🤪

If you go this route get a better quality funnel. Maybe a Rubbermaid. Although this one worked fine for the few that I do for family members.

View attachment 349171
Good idea.

View attachment 349171
Well....now you're getting up in "Hoytie-Toytie" land with a big bucks Rubbermaid!!

The Mr's may have one.......I'll just play dumb when she has to buy another.....

Back