• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dad and son

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougeee

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey guys I have someone here who actually knows what they're doin' on a computer.This is a picture of myself and my son,Ben Sceeter Joe.

DSCN0540.jpg

Looks like you're both having fun. My son and I rondied together from when he was 11 to about 15. Then the girls came and it all was over.

Can't wait to see post by your son! It is the youth of today that will determine the future
of the traditional ways of the pastIMHO
snake-eyes :hmm:

reddogge said:
Looks like you're both having fun. My son and I rondied together from when he was 11 to about 15. Then the girls came and it all was over.

Thats true but when time goes little on they will be interested again . I have been married twice , so here is my 17 year son from the first marriage and he lives with his mother. But when he comes here we have some fun together.

Me&Son.jpg

Then i have in my latest marriage now 9 month son also. So i have doubble chance.... :winking:

Thanks for the replies guys. I posted this one just to see if I could actually get one to the board.Since my son is only 9,I hope I have a little more time before the girl thing,but she'll be more than welcome to come along :rotf: .We have had a great time together so far.This will be our 4th year rondyin'.

Hey Two Crows!! Want me to post Ben Skeeter Joe's dueling a-holes photo for ya?? I still got it somewheres. :rotf:

Hey Gates Co. Sure it'd be good for a laugh.Let everybody know what we do for fun at our rondy's :rotf:

Thats true but when time goes little on they will be interested again

I'm afraid not, he's got a wife, house, 3 1/2 year old daughter and another one coming in 2 months so his plate is full.

We did cruise the Eastern this year as a couple of pilgrims to revisit some old friends together though. Brought back some fond memories of the times we spent camping together.

I'll email it to ya'. You can post it. Your wife threatened retaliation the last time I posted it somewhere. :blah:

Back