• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Darn Rattler in my shop

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickD

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Was out in my shop digging around in my leather and seen this tail sticking out..Damn Georgia rattler in my shop about scared me to death..

2749887570063404498S600x600Q85.jpg

Nah now just playing with ya..Its a knife my friend John made for me..He carved it out of Elk antler..4 1/2" twisted damascus blade with a 6" carved handle..Add this little rattler with the other he made for me and now I need to find a really good sheath maker to make a sheath that will carry both knives..

2006402420063404498S600x600Q85.jpg

2063364550063404498S600x600Q85.jpg

Rick.... :hmm: I am really starting to think that you may just need one more knife. :haha: :thumbsup:

RickD said:
Roy,is that an offer? If so I`ll take it

I am actually only down to a couple now... pretty happy at the moment. :grin:

I`ve always thought one more knife cant hurt..Its like a sickness with me..I just like sharp pointy things

Rick be real careful about carrying thos two someone is liable to shoot your britches off, in an effort to save your life! :rotf: :rotf:

Dang Rick,you get the most Awesome knives! they are great!! I love it! :rotf: :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

Back