• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Daughter's Verner... Finished

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It all looks pretty good... but... I have two suggestions for you:

1. Keep having kids.

2. Keep making rifles.

You seem to be good at both :winking:

I have a five year old grandson. He is equipped with a Ron Ehlert scaled down version Lancaster,a horn from Art DeCamp and a Ken Scott bag.I need to talk with you about an arranged marriage.Please contact me :haha:.

well just damn. I keep toying with the idea of hacking out a stock to restock this Bobcat. When I see pictures like those, I realize what a hatchet man I really am. Heck, I can't DRAW as neat as that is engraved....

Beautiful work!! (both the rifle and the girl!!)

Excellent Job!!! I bet you're real proud of her. The reward after all the time and money put into a project like that is all the praise ya get and compliments from fellow builders and people into the sport that know what they're looking at. Again, an excellent job, well done!!...........George F.

Great Job Slowpoke!!, I hope over the next 20 years to acquire 50 % of your ability to carve.
Craig

That's a pretty little girl...and far as the gun goes..it must be nice..I used a pre-carve Verner stock on my Bucks Co...but that's as far as the resemblance goes between yours and mine. Very fine work.

you could adopt me,,,wouldnt have to worry about all the problems of me growing up,,,thats over with,,,just call me son and ill call you dad,,,when are you going to build my rifle? THANKS DAD,,,when is your birthday ill send a card,,,, :bow: :bow: :bow:

Are you S U R E that's for her????? :rotf: You better go make sure it works first, she's not quite ready for it just yet.
:bow: It is gorgeous. :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back