• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Davey Crocket Days

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesthomas

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, I'm on my way to Davey Crocket Days in Tenn. going to be there all day Sat. With my brother and his son. Hopefully I'll get to shoot at the Novelty shoot,and I'll probably walk with the guys on the woods walk to see how it's done. I hope to see some Forum folks there.

Well, Mrs Coot & I will also be going to Crocket Days in Tenn but we will be doing demos at the Crocket Birthplace State Park in Limestone which holds it's celebration on Aug 18-19. Hope you have a good time in Lawrenceburg.

Back