• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Davey Crocket Days

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesthomas

70 Cal.
Reaction score
So who is going to the Davey Crocket Days up there in Tenn. on Aug.10th and 11th. Woodswalk starts at 9:00am. an goes on thru out the day I believe, plus there's usually some novelty shoots also. I'll be there with my brother early Sat. morning for the woodswalk plus do some shopping at the venders. I'll be the short guy 5'0" with my 6'2 280lb (little) ie. younger brother. We'll both be carrying flintlocks.

I plan to go Saturday as well. I hope the weather is nice & cool. Anymore you Bama or Tn. Guys going? :idunno:

There is a whole lot of Tennessee, you need to narrow it down at least a little bit if you want company.......................watch yer top knot............

I am taking friday off and will be camping all 3 days. hope to see yall there. for anyone what don't know it is at davy crockett state park in lawrenceburg.

I've intended to go there for several years but it seems like something always comes up. Maybe this time around.

Well, getting close, Ya'll can't miss me cause I'll have on a Muzzleloading Forum T-Shirt I have had made up. The woods walk will start at 9:00am with a run through every 30 minutes or so. It will stop at 1:00pm. I'll be up there hopefully around 8:30 or so Sat. Morning and will be there most of the day. Also there will be some novelty shoots. See you there!.

Just got back this afternoon. The woodswalk an novelty shoots where neat!, Next year I plan on cleaning up, I say I got 3 out of 10 but my brother says I got 4. at the woods walk. I did get 4 out of 10 at the novelty shoot( 3 gongs at 25 yards and a turkey feather at 20 yards, Almost got a playing card on a string (4/5ths of a hit). The ball had to make a clean hole an mine just barely caught the edge. There was NOTHING at the venders, Just tourist frou frou manure. No gun parts, knife blanks, stocks, or leather :shake: :slap: It was a very sad state of affairs, And I had $120.00 or so to spend.

Yes, I forgot to mention that there was a very good turnout for the woods walk an the Novelty shoot.

Latest posts

Back