• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Deer and Eagle Folk Art Powder Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is another horn that I made recently or should I say, picked up again off the shelf and finally finished. __ I like detail and some early powder horns did have a lot of small detailing, but those usually were made at professional Horn or Gun Makers shops.

Rick

Truly great work and finish...your horns just keep getting better and better. Thanks for sharing with us.

Oh, if only I had that level of artistic skill!! That is absolutely gorgeous work. I hope it is used and not just used as a wall hanger. I can only imagine the Ohs! and Ahs! it would get as people saw it hanging at your side next to your possibles bag. Beautiful work!! :thumbsup:

Beautiful work. So much detail. you must have the patience of a Saint. And a most steady hand.

wow- tremendous looking horn ... I really like the turned bit on the buttplug.

:thumbsup: :hatsoff: :bow:

Back