• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dixi Gun Works Disappoints.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My last several orders were a mixed bag of good and wth. Most of them were timely and complete with no issues. The first new BP rifle I ordered in a couple decades came from them, supposed to be new but looked like it had spent years sitting on a dusty rack but other than a couple of dings was otherwise okay. The last order though. They shorted me half the items in the order. Tooks weeks to get straightened out and they do not monitor that messaging app on their site. When I finally got them to ship the shorted items, they broke them up. Shipped each item individually and went back on my card to charge me additional shipping on each package. Have since switched to TOTW.

Back