• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Does this look right to you ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What’s exactly wrong with the gun? That someone decorative notches in the barrel and sight? If it shoots good, ego cares? Why be lie all the other boys and girls? If it’s offensive, why did you buy the gun? Looks kind of cool. Ignore the snarky ones… there’s a lot of snark and bloviation on this forum.
Looks like we found the previous owner/artist!

Dixie, it was a gift. Yes, it does group well even with my old eyes. I had to pull the trigger and do some minor re-work as it binds, now it seems ok and moves freely. The trigger guard will be replaced with a new one from Kibler as this one looks like it was finished smooth.

Thank you all for your comments. I was not expecting to see grooves cut into the muzzle, and I double I will sink 350 into a new barrel.

Some of the guys gave you some good ideas. Don't let bother you. Get away from it for awhile and just think what You want to do about it. I don't particularly care for it, but I would not mock you over it.
Fix it if you chose, as stated by others cut down, or If it shoots good
"Just let it eat"

Gum, I'm gonna just let her be. Looks weird but shoots great. Trigger is free and smooth. Front fixed. Replaced rear sight with a taller one.

Attachments

• IMG_0209.jpeg
    IMG_0209.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Back