• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Double Barrel Flint Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello ALL. Still trying to thin the herd.

Here is an India made pistol per above. I bought this second-hand a couple years ago, but have never fired it. The previous owner applied an antique type finish to the stock, barrels, and locks. But didn't quite finish the tail of the left lock plate. Easy to finish with the same blue and rubbed back. Barrels show to be right at .60 caliber, and both barrels vented. So it's ready to load and fire as-is. I think it looks better than the new ones that are over polished, etc. When I checked, these sell new for $500.00. So this one is available for $325.00 - shipped to the lower 48 states. Both locks appear to work fine and had some minor tuning done by the previous owner. Feel free to ask questions. And thanks for looking. Sorry, not interested in trades.

Rick

DSC03319 (Medium).JPG
DSC03320 (Medium).JPG
DSC03321 (Medium).JPG
DSC03322 (Medium).JPG
DSC03323 (Medium).JPG

Back