• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dream Tools--What do you yearn for?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lathe larger than my 9" South Bend, something with a 48" bed and 1 1/2" through hole.
South bend did make a longer bed for the 9" series. I fitted one on my lathe about 15 year ago. As for the tail stock bore diameter, I agree, it's too small.

I suppose if I had a wish list, I would want a dedicated decent quality bench top mill. Currently using a 3 in 1. It's great as a drill press, decent as a lathe, and mediocre as a mill.

Since we're dreaming, here - my dream tool would be a magic wand.... ;)
Aw...that would take all the fun out of learning to curse in foreign languages when you mess up, or cut your finger. Because cursing in one language sometimes just doesn't get it.🤣

It's hard for me to ask for more tools..............Naaaaaa, can't never have enough tools!

IMG_0919 (1).JPG

I have been wanting a bigger milling machine Found one and will be going to p/u tomorrow 300 miles away but got a good deal

Back