• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

duelist1954 (Mlke Belivue) has been in YouTube Jail

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I've got to say about this, is Mike and those like him should MOVE on from Youtube! Stop yer belly aching and MOVE ON. We know how YT is why is this any surprise to Mike or anyone else? Pull your content down and GO over to Rumble. They won't, WHY?? I think we all know why. People baffle the manure out of me. They complain about all the censorship, etc. but WHAT do they do about it? They keep right on putting up with it. And won't stand for a dang thing. Just like FB, People are addicted to that platform as well and keep right on putting up with it. SMH.

Last edited:
I am very proud to say that I got kicked off You Tube about 3 years ago for building flintlocks. I got everything on Rumble now and have not had any problems there. You Tube hates anything to do with guns. But if you make videos about what color lipstick will look best with your beard, or the joy of communism, You Tube is the perfect place for you.

All I've got to say about this, is Mike and those like him should MOVE on from Youtube! Stop yer belly aching and MOVE ON. We know how YT is why is this any surprise to Mike or anyone else? Pull your content down and GO over to Rumble. They won't, WHY?? I think we all know why. People baffle the manure out of me. They complain about all the censorship, etc. but WHAT do they do about it? They keep right on putting up with it. And won't stand for a dang thing. Just like FB, People are addicted to that platform as well and keep right on putting up with it. SMH.
He addressed that in the video.

BIngo! Like I said that's why they hang around. And he definitely makes a good bit from YouTube and his viewers. What did his pan handling for his range net him? 50 or 60K on a 10k goal? :rolleyes: Yeah, he lost me with that stunt.

When I was on You Tube I got about 10 times as many views as I do on Rumble. I make more money on Rumble than I did on You Tube. It is about $5 to $6 per month. You Tube never paid that much. It takes a huge audience to make any money doing internet videos. Becoming You Tube famous is about as likely as becoming a bigshot movie star. Even if you do make it big on You Tube, all it takes is some gun hating San Francisco wacko to shut it all down. The good part is that You Tube is doing everything that they possibly can to help their competition grow.

When I was on You Tube I got about 10 times as many views as I do on Rumble. I make more money on Rumble than I did on You Tube. It is about $5 to $6 per month. You Tube never paid that much. It takes a huge audience to make any money doing internet videos. Becoming You Tube famous is about as likely as becoming a bigshot movie star. Even if you do make it big on You Tube, all it takes is some gun hating San Francisco wacko to shut it all down. The good part is that You Tube is doing everything that they possibly can to help their competition grow.
Bill thank you for your great videos. I now watch yours on Rumble and wish others would follow your lead.

Back