• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Dusting off my Hawken

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy. I’m just north of Morristown. We used to see rattlers in Ramapo Reservation on one hillside near the pond with signs everywhere warning of their presence. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a copperhead and hope I never do. If you need anything let me know. Happy to help.

PS You probably know this already but Wawayanda has/had some monster bucks deep in the Rhododendron last I hunted there. It’s been many years for me though.

Howdy. I’m just north of Morristown. We used to see rattlers in Ramapo Reservation on one hillside near the pond with signs everywhere warning of their presence. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a copperhead and hope I never do. If you need anything let me know. Happy to help.

PS You probably know this already but Wawayanda has/had some monster bucks deep in the Rhododendron last I hunted there. It’s been many years for me though.
Awesome. We’re pretty close Im about 15 mind to route 287. You do have copperheads where you are. I wonder how many times we've walked past them. Ive hunted bear and deer up by Flatbrook Roy WMA and out by the Delaware Water Gap — mostly I head south now to central NJ or west to PA. Good luck this year.

Back