• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Early Gun Season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyfeet

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I just moved back to Fort Knox, Ky besides being around 100 miles from Friendship, IN they also have a gun season that starts 23 Sept and run pretty much until Jan. Shotgun or Muzzleloader only. Looking forward to it I have shot some of my best bucks here 8-10 years ago. Anything .38 caliber or larger is legal.

I got trail cameras out hunting for deer right now. I have tried a few times to video a hunt myself and it cost me a nice buck messing with the camera instead of shooting. Might giver another shot though.

season started today, ends jan 1, 4 does all the bucks you want to shoot. zone 5 sc.

His grandson may be around, but back in the early 90s there was a really big buck that hung out at the ammo dump off Brandenburg Station Road. Of course you couldn't hunt there. I suppose the ammo dump is gone too.

I lived on Jamison in Chaffee Village and there were deer in our backyard all the time. You should have some good hunting there.

Latest posts

Back