• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Early Lancaster Pics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dinelli.0614

32 Cal.
Reaction score
My dad is in the process of building this for me i just waned to share it with you guys

S5006620.jpg

S5006621.jpg

S5006635.jpg

S5006632.jpg

S5006623.jpg

S5006622.jpg

S5006629.jpg

S5007171.jpg

S5007174.jpg

P4240001-1.jpg

P4240002.jpg

P4240003.jpg

:bow: Your dear father has some great skills---would he interested in adopting another older son????? :haha:

i dunno how he would feel about that lol. thanks for lookin ill keep you guys updated as it comes along.

the basic rifle, semi inleted stock, getz barrel, siler lock trigger guard, nose cap, but plate, and ramrod pipes are all from jim chambers www.flintlocks.com.
the rest he made. the flowers and thumb piece are silver dollars and the brass around the patch box was just a piece he had laying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your one lucky son I am lucky if my Dad could put a nail in the wall without messing it up. :rotf: He is still a great dad to have though nothing else wrong with the guy. Enjoy the rifle for you will always have apart of you dad hitting you in the shoulder :hatsoff:

That is going to be one beautiful rifle, and something to be really proud of forever. You will be holding your father's hands each time you pick it up. What an honor, and what a gift. You are one very fortunate son. :thumbsup:

WOW!!!! That is a very fine piece! Your Dad is very talented. Can't wait to see it completed and test fired.
Dusty

Back