• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

East Texas Shoots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntx

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Are there any clubs in East Texas that have a monthly shoot? I am located about 40 miles North of Tyler and about 17 miles South of Sulfur Springs on Lake Fork Tx.
Thanks, Tntx

:thumbsup:
Had an invite from a group in Longview, Tx.They shoot off hand.I have not shot an off hand flintlock match since about 1985.I was humbled. This group can shoot.A small group but was of the caliber of people I remembered when I did this is a serious manner in the 70-80 era.They would help and share ideas.I liked the smell of black powder in the morning.I will be back and I will be better.
Thanks ,tntx

Back