• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

eastern maine shooting supplies, is alive and well!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainiac

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Ive read previous posts on here ,where you guys was questioning oxyoke/ eastern maine shooting supplies.Well, i was at a gun show today and EMSS had a table set up with all kinds of patches and supplies. They are still in Milo,Maine,just at a different adress. Guy i spoke to was a real friendly fella, even gave me a free sample jar of the yellow ear wax looking stuff,that must be the same as t/c bore-butter. Just wanted to pass it along that they are still here in maine doing business.

I ordered some pre-lubed pillow ticking patches from them. They were excellent! Just like the old Ox-Yoke wonder ticking.

the "Company" :cursing: decided to close a few years ago.
The "Employees" :thumbsup: bought the "company", moved the machines to a new location and have been in business ever since.
I buy all my patches and supplies from them.

Back