• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ed Rayle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamamarine

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a number for Ed Rayle? I'm trying to come up with my next project and it looks like I'm going to have to have the barrel made custom. Who else would make a blunderbuss barrel with a larger flare or band at the mussle?

bamamarine, Here's your Ph# for Ed Rayl (304)364-8269, You might also try, Mark De haas (660) 872-6308... Good Luck, mgcrumster....

I believe that Jack Garner at TVM has blunderbuss barrels as well as Stonewall Creek Outfitters (they may have some made by Rayl).

Try Stonewall Outfitters.[url] http://www.stonewallcreekoutfitters.com/w_e_rayle_rifle_barrels.htm[/url]

They carry Ed's bluderbuss barrels
Available in 12, 10, and 4 ga.
Steel or Brass with a fitted, flared breech plug. .
20" long and muzzle dia. is 1.975 in. Breech is 1.250 in. for 12 and 10 ga. and 1.50 in. for 4 ga.
Available in Steel at $200.00
or Brass at $290.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made an order with Stonewall. They're getting short on Ed's barrels, but I wasn't asking about B/B barrels. Oh that's weird, Stonewall just called back, and told me that he has six on order from Ed, and is just waiting for delivery. Just as I'm writing this. You might ask him to put a Bee in Ed's bonnet. (like that will work) he should be getting them soon, and it's about a six month wait for his barrels, un less you get lucky, and order what Ed's making at that time. His product is up there with Getz, Rice, De Hass and company.

Bill

I love being married, it's so nice to have that someone special to annoy the rest of your life.

The think about ordering from Ed though is that if he tells you 6 months, it will be 6 months or a little sooner unlike some makers where a promised 6 month turns into 2 years real quick.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've lookes at the barrels TVM has but I was looking for something a little more pronounced at the muzzle than what they show. Does anyone have a number for Ed? How can I get in touch with him?

Back