• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Elk.................DOWN!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice Job! Looking at those halves makes my back hurt, all over again. Really, good job and great story. congratulations.
Idaho PRB

Great hunt and great story and pick, congrats, and my deep respect for useing the traditional gear, hopefully others will realize the old ways will do the job, again congrats on a fantastic day...and night

Oh man! Congrates! This story was just what I needed to get my blood pumping about my upcoming elk hunt. Very well told. :hatsoff:

I ranged my shot today and it was 140yards! I guess those round balls can kill out to 150-200 yards after all.

Sounds like quite an ordeal...I'll never complain again about having to drag a 150 lb buck 200 yards to the truck :wink:

Congralulations!
:hatsoff:

Kentuckywindage said:
I ranged my shot today and it was 140yards! I guess those round balls can kill out to 150-200 yards after all.

sharpshooting at it's best, congrats! i would hesitate if i would have known the distance, althoug adrenaline makes us do some strange things, i am glad this one ended the way it should.
congrats again!

Back