• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

EMF Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Received email from EMF that a large number of various models of percussion revolvers are on sale at 20% off. Other unmentionable's also. EMF-Company.com--- I've bought direct from them, last one a US Marshal which is a 5" barrel 44 caliber 1851 Navy style that is polished steel with engraving, great shooter, perfect timing, arbor, and fit. Not much for engraved firearms, but this one has always had an attraction in my eyes. Just bought last November, great service from them, friendly staff. Some of their models are out of stock,, but if ya check back on website on a regular basis you'll eventually see when in stock. They make mention that their products are available also from MidwayUSA. They may have a notification system, can't say.

Thanks for posting that site. It's new to me. There are a number of really interesting-sounding articles posted there, as well as guns offered for sale. :thumb:

I got the same email. If I don't find an 1858 on here soon I'll be ordering one. Thats a good darn price on the 63 Remington, but I already have one.

Back