• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ended strong

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paguy

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Well I just filled three of my pa doe tags in the last week all with my lyman 50 cal deerstalker using prb out of it man I love how that guns shoots got somejerky in the smoker yesterday one more batch just finising up in the oven going to presser cook some in the am sorry no pics I will say them does were on high alert today now i can help my boy (15) to fill his last two tags in muzzleloader season hopefully their b some snow and good weater for us
paguy

:hatsoff: good fer you....today last day in n.y. fer reg gun ..then 9 days bow an ml.. but my hopes ain't runnin high...15 degreess an inch of crusty snow...an lack of tracks! :shake: but you done good!

Way to fill that freezer. I have 3 left, hope to BP them all. I cannot shoot any more bucks in Illinois, 2 max....on bucks.......

thanks everyone I spent all day cutting deermeat and got some pressercooked really liking shooting that flintlock
paguy

paguy said:
thanks everyone I spent all day cutting deermeat and got some pressercooked really liking shooting that flintlock
paguy
Congrats X3...Savor the work it's good for the soul!

Back