• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Evolution Of Hunting

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just my 2 cents worth. I think what ever satisfies yourself. Heard that there was 3 phases of a hunter.
1. Young,gunho want to kill all that is legal.
2. You like getting together with family and friends. If you get something that is just icing on the cake.
3. Just happy to be here!

I find myself in that 2nd. phase at this stage in life. Had one friend to get a 7pt( first in a while) and his son got his first deer a doe. Another friend took a 7pt. his first in 15 years. I can honestly say that it did me more good to see them take those deer then me. I like to harvest deer when I can but I am not going to loose sleep over it if I don't. I do carry a gun and try to hunt my best but the best thing about hunting to me is that you never know what you are going to see. :grin:

Back