• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Excuss to take pictures

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldhunter

54 Cal.
Reaction score
So I got a new camera a few days ago. So I says to myself, "Self, you need to try this out. On what??? Some of my ML stuff, of course!" :grin:

Thanks for looking!

042.jpg

038.jpg

035.jpg

050.jpg

Kewl! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nothing better to snap pics off. ML stuff rule. :hatsoff: :hatsoff:

No, that's the only thing in the pics I didn't make. It's a Beathe hawk. And I agree, it has a great handle on it!

Where did you find your horn straps? Nice looking stuff. Also your knife blades? Just got one from TOW, so I have find a nice piece of horn for the handle.

Nice stuff by the way.

Matt, Two of the blades were from Fox Valley Tanners in N SLC (the two damascus). One blade I found in my great grandmas garage (brown blade with elk handle). One is a modified green river 12" butcher I reshaped (bright blade with white bone handles).

One of the straps (grey one) is a Wilde Weavery strap. The one attached to the scrimshawed horn is some fabric tape I found somewhere.

Back