• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Film Quote

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw funny film clip on FB; couple cowboys talkin', one says "nothin' better than a fine gun, except maybe a Swiss watch or a woman from anywhere..."or words to that effect!won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Were gonna be doing one thing and one thing only!

From the “Shootist”: “I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

That's hilarious! What movie/scene is that from?

Never been to Nebraska, but went to Strother Field in Kansas once to service helicopter engines, smack dab in the middle of nowheresville nowhere ... it wasn't quite the end of the world, but you could see it from there!

The loooooooong one road to get there was like the opening long road scene in Fargo, with all the barbed wire on either side, but without the snow ...
I’ve driven through Kansas and it really feels like you are on a deserted planet.

Back