• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally a successful shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringdove

32 Cal.
Reaction score
After a lot of help from everyone, I finally got to shoot my T/C Renegade. What a blast. I didn't hit well but it was more of a shakedowm cruise. Based on your suggestions, I contacted Dutch Schoultz and ordered his program. (He is a great guy!) :thumbsup:

Congrats! It's addictively fun, isn't it? Don't worry about not hitting well your first few times out. Like anything, it takes practice and load development. The good part is that it's FUN to practice! :haha:

It is great fun when it goes boom! Not so much when it doesn't but thats the beauty of this sport.

Glad you are able to join the ranks of ML shooters, hang on, it just keeps getting better..

Latest posts

Back