• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally: new deerhunter made meat!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

Kirrmeister thx for the nice pic and you are right!
that`s one reason i don`t visit the german forum often.There are a lot of ignorance wiseacres.
It`s to be afraid of there regulation and limitation and opinions in shooting sports here on one side and the ignorance of the German Hunter`s Tradition on the other side probably forgetting that theirs ancestors do their work with ML also!A small number of people like Kirrmeister(hunting relations) and people in DE they do their Hobby like Longhunters,Trappers e.g. will be accept it and take a look outside the box and over the big pond to share your forum and enjoy the plesant together and full information here on board

have a nice day
Klaus :thumbsup:

It is the same in Britain friends, if one wants to do it the old way here you have to break the law! Even though there is no actual law to break!
They won't let you do it all the same legal wise!

I can have a BP rifle to shoot paper but not to shoot deer/game! I can use a shotgun for small game but not use a ball for Deer!

I like shotguns :hatsoff:

Brits.

Kirrmeister, were sure are glad to have you and Klaus here with us! I like to hear about your hunts over there. With my German heritage, I have an interest in the hunting and game in Germany, especially the kieler. Rob

Good stuff, congrats.

The day they outlaw Blackpowder hunting is the day I become an outlaw!

:thumbsup:

Good kill. I never got a shot this year. You do them like me,got to get that tongue out. :thumbsup: Dilly

Boar-dilly said:
Good kill. I never got a shot this year. You do them like me,got to get that tongue out. :thumbsup: Dilly

Hi Dilly,

thanks for your comment!

You are right. This is the cleanest way to field dress them. Cut all out from the tongue down to the guts. So the deer is open completely and can cool down. Best to serve the good meat.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Back