• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work!

Beautiful gun.

I'm happy to finally see some of our turkey hunters starting to post.

Tis the season.

Sir I blame you it is 10:32 pm I started today at 4AM Just got my camo pulled out and my "new fangled" shotgun cased. Now it is off to bed for a whole 4 1/2 hours Up at 3 to go on my 2nd ever Turkey hunt (the 1st was some 15+ years ago and a bust).

Stop with the photos.....I need my sleep! :haha:

You done good WB. :thumbsup: My season here in Michigan opens on April 18th...we just got 6" of snow last night. :idunno:

Thanks everybody. Yall check out Sean's turkey taken on his second ever turkey hunt in the non muzzleloading forum. Congrats Sean :bow:

Back