• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally.............

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Wasmuth

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Got to get out and do some hunting rather than guiding. Got this fat little doe as she fed towards me at about 35 yards with the Pedersoli Kentucky Flinter. .480 round ball did just fine.
doeflinter002.jpg

4 more to go and 2 months to do it in.....
so many deer, so little time. :thumbsup:

Congratulations - Its about the same size as the little button buck I connected with using my 62 fowler this morning. :thumbsup:

Swampy said:
Well, its about time!! Grats! :thumbsup:
Thanks swampy, i been so busy taking other hunters out that I havent had any time for hunting myself, so this afternoon, all the hunters gone and some down time, cept for salting down a couple elk hides,i went huntin for me. It was a hoot and glad I did. :thumbsup:

Micanopy said:
Got this fat little doe as she fed towards me at about 35 yards with the Pedersoli Kentucky Flinter. .480 round ball did just fine.

Good on ya !!
:hatsoff:

Congrats! good shooting! Those back straps are going to be awesome!... where's the snow?

So what's it like guiding other hunters? I often wondered how that would play out.

Enjoy the rest of your season!

Mtvo! No snow here, thats way north of us, ours is supposed to be here tuesday, any luck at all and I will have snow to hunt in ! Yee Haw!!!

Waidmanns Heil to this now and to the others that have to be harvested! :thumbsup:

Regards

Kirrmeister

congrats. sure must be nice to be able to hunt dressed like that rather than looking like a traffic barrel around these parts...
R

Back