• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finally.............

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good hunting. So many hogs,so little time. I heard you have 10 million of them,its the other white meat. :thumbsup: Dilly

Thanks Jethro, I think there is only one other guide around here that hunts with traditional side locks so as you can guess we are in pretty high demand when it come to other guys wanting to hunt with side locks instead of the new fangled stuffers. Have to explain to a lot of the ranchers around here that the traditional side locks kill deer just as dead as the new ones. Yuou shoulod here some of the reasons they dont like side locks. The most common being, " I heard ya couldnt kill nuthing with them old timey things....."

reasons they dont like side locks. The most common being, " I heard ya couldnt kill nuthing with them old timey things....."

Yep. Them durn things don't work no better now than they did for the last hundreds of years. :haha:

Another Good on ya for showin' 'em how it's done. :thumbsup:

Mtvo! (Thank you!)
The usual expression when the hear them go BOOM and see how well they shoot is "Holy manure!". Better yet is the expression on thier faces when they see what it will do to a deer, whitetail or other.

The hardest people to convince is people that have bison on the menu, until the hear a .58 go BOOM! Let alone a .75, leaves them speachless! :thumbsup:

Back