• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finest rifle guns.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Of course this is MY favorite builder/school. The Issac Haines rifle is tops in ergonomics, overall size and weight. Comfortable butt plate no ridiculous drop in stock comb and down right sexy to the eye. These two are plain but mechanically sound and good shooters In .50 and .40 cal. Will be starting a .45 in the near future.

What trips you’re trigger and why.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpeg
    IMG_0004.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0005.jpeg
    IMG_0005.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
John Phillip Beck's daddy could beat up Issac Haines' daddy.
John Phillip Beck could kick Issac Haines's butt.
John Phillip Beck stole Issac Haines lunch money.
John Phillip Beck taught Issac Haines everything he knew, then he fired him.
John Phillip Beck's GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Grandson "Beck" was thinking about Haines when he wrote song, I'm a Loser Baby.....

John Phillip Beck's daddy could beat up Issac Haines' daddy.
John Phillip Beck could kick Issac Haines's butt.
John Phillip Beck stole Issac Haines lunch money.
John Phillip Beck taught Issac Haines everything he knew, then he fired him.
John Phillip Beck's GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Grandson "Beck" was thinking about Haines when he wrote song, I'm a Loser Baby.....
Say what now? 🤣🤣👍🏻

Iron mounted Southern Mountain rifles.

I love the architecture, and well defined lines. They really appeal to my anal retentive nature. Properly constructed, they are long, slim, and they come up and handle like a dream.

Attachments

• 20230824_183024.jpg
    20230824_183024.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220521_175939.jpg
    20220521_175939.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230824_183304.jpg
    20230824_183304.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back