• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finest turkey opener in years.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skychief said:
Thanks Paul

Carolina Skinner, thanks. I wish I would have built a fowler at your age! You're in for a ton of fun and boatloads of satisfaction young man! :thumbsup: Good luck and stay with us.

Thank you Sir! Can't wait!

Yes, we gotta go through the lottery just like elk n deer. It easier to get than elk, about the same as deer. One can buy OTC tag for archery turkey though :grin: But I kinda suck at that still (got a cow elk 2 yrs ago).

and 1 turkey per calander year (one anything here, deer, elk, bear, lion, javalina etc etc). Only small game n varmints are multi bag. Buffalo and big horn once in a lifetime! I have no interest in sheep and have about enough bonus points for my Bull Buff but OF COURSE I cant afford it now, so I just keep gettin bonus pts!

Back