• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Finished my bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne1967

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Got the second one done. Like I said earlier my first one turned out too small once I turned it right side out. Now I am waiting on my horn to get here to start on it.

100_1236.jpg
[/img]
100_1237.jpg

It's natural cotton webbing. It looks whiter in the pics but it is more stained. I soaked it in coffee about 30 mins. All the leather straps around it and the buckle I cut and sewed myself.

A local fabric store. It's pretty heavy stuff. I had a harder time finding the brass buckle. Searched every farm store and boot shop around here.

Yeah but you pay as much for shipping as you do the buckle if that is all you buy. There leather is too high for my wallet.

Back