• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"first" Coyote with BP Shotgun !

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JD good on ya :hatsoff: sorry the yotes are giving ya so much trouble.We kill a bunch of them here in SEtn every chance we can. I've got one of those SXS Pedersoli 20's but paid more,unfired for now maybe soon :(

img_1171.jpg

Awesome...That's bucket list material there!..
Now next time could you please crack a little smile! :grin:
I'd be doing back flips off the fence posts! :rotf:

...makeumsmoke... I was in "shock" that I finally got one with BP shotgun !!! Forgot to ..."smile" ... lol !!!!

Good Shooting!
Nice looking coyote,with that 20 yard range and #6 shot must have been almost a "bang flop" scenario! :)

Thanks ..everyone...back out this evening. I'd tell you all about getting two coyotes the other day with one shot out of my 20 gauge BP (20 feet away)...but you all wouldn't belive it anyway...I almost don't ..hmmmm!

both barrels? or one? LOL ...good stuff either way! :thumbsup:

left barrel ...one shot... They both ran up to me and stood side by side. I still can't believe it !

Back