• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First Flintlocks!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtcurman

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hooray! My brother and I have been wanting flintlocks since we could say "flintlock",and today we got our wish!! :thumbsup: I got a .62 Fusil De Chasse with a 44" barrel,and Nash got a .54 Isaac Haines(?)style with a 38" barrel. Both are in-the-white,but mine has a little linseed oil on it. :) I only have pics of mine right now,but I'll get some of Nash's up soon. :)
Lemme know what you think!!
4622813783_1a9b0c03d4.jpg

4622814401_c0ed1684de.jpg

4622815377_58b481f891.jpg

Sorry for the crummy pics! :shake:
Thanks for lookin'!
~Ben

You fellers have some pretty nice outfits there !! It is great to see you take so much intrest in a hobby that can bring you so much joy !!! Thank You for sharing your excitement with us !!! :thumbsup: Keep up the good work!!!

"Merry Christmas" Ben and Nash. ..I can see it now Oh the shooting competition..going on...Thanks for sharing.. You realize a range report is in order...pretty soon you'll be giving your dad a shooting lesson :rotf: Very nice looking flinter! Is it rifled or smooth?... Have fun..shoot safe....

I was 13 when I first got into ML shooting.That was 40 years ago. Hope you and your brother have as good a time of it as I have had!
Nice gun! :thumbsup:

congrats fellas! it's great to see younger folks interested,have a blast. :hatsoff:

Ben,

Beautiful smoke pole!

I think most of us feel your excitement and joy. It’s great to see a new generation finding the love of traditional firearms.

Thanks for sharing and let us know how she shoots.

Mark B

I appreciate all the kind comments guys! :thumbsup: Unfortunatly,we ain't supposed to shoot them until they're finished because the stocks will get crud on them and won't take stain as well. :doh: Oh well,they'll be finished soon! :thumbsup:
~Ben

I think it looks like one mighty fine weapon. :hatsoff:
Waitin for more pix. :applause:
Dusty :wink:

Dusty Bob said:
Waitin for more pix. :applause:
Ask and you shall recieve! :thumbsup: Here's Nash's. :) It's sweet! He's gonna put a wood patchbox on it. :thumbsup:
4625938906_c937fd6340.jpg

4625333831_33ea4f9dcd.jpg

4625333831_33ea4f9dcd.jpg

4625335105_a6a0c768ac.jpg

~Ben

Great looking guns Ben, I'm sure you guys will have alot of fun with those and they will give you years of good service. Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Latest posts

Back