• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First hunt with new Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The length of the Fowler does not appear to be a issue. It is 62 inches long and is balanced extremely well. Actually, I am amazed at how well it handles. I bow hunt a lot with long bows and recurves that are about this length (or a little longer) and the fowler is easier to maneuver in the brush than a bow. The fowler weighs about 6 3/4 pounds and is actually noticeably lighter than my Virginia style long rifle.

a fine looken kill and a even better looken fowler. hats off to you! :hatsoff:

-Matt

Nice kill and gun. :thumbsup: I'm sure you'll bag many more critters with that one.

Back