• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First kill with a flinter

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killer

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Well me and Deaddawg went on an opening morning squirrel hunt, we had a great time and missed a couple but i connected with this one. He was high in the branches but not for long. I was useing my 62 cal. carolina, built by Bobby christian. 1 oz. of 7 1/2 shot over 60 grains of fff. I love hunting with a flinter.
007-3.jpg

Hunting with a Flintlock will change your thinking about hunting forever...could have been a settler taking squirrels with his Flintlock on that same ground a couple hundred years ago...congratulations !
:hatsoff:

Back