• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First longbeard with my new Caywood

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wattle,
Outstanding pictures - especially the one with the kids. Looks to me like the little towhead has pretty tight grip on the gun. In a few years, likely you will be taking a pic of him holding his bird - and what used to be your gun!

Beautiful little game gun too - gotta' love those Caywoods for turkeys.

Wattlebuster, congratulations and way to go. Isn't that just the best?

Glad you got the two knotheads pictured with Grandpa's Tom! :haha:

I probably don't need to inform you, but, here goes......That is ONE PURTY SNOOD-SLAPPER you have there!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best regards, Skychief. :hatsoff:

Swampy said:
Very nice! Didn't realize people were hunting them already. :thumbsup:

No doubt :shocked2:
I have been scouting for the last two weeks with my youngster and CO birds are eather snowed in or
flocked but not hened up.
Our season starts Sat and unless you are willing to run in and bust the flock so you can call toms back to you turkey season here in the rockies might be a tough early season.
I saw a lot of private ranch land turkies but most public birds were spooky and quiet except for morning roost.
I'm gonna stalk mine, the ultimate challange, if they could smell we would be screwed

Congratulations! Wattlebuster is a fine looking flinter, and that short/jug choked barrel looks mighty handy! :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back