• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First muzzleloader animal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pab1 said:
Congratulations! You'll find many other traditional archers here who also enjoy traditional muzzleloaders including the legendary Ron Laclair :bow:.

Ron Laclair is here? What is his handle? Just watched Masters Of The Barebow which he is in. Shot many of his bows in the past but never owned one.

Thank you all for the compliments. The people here are among my favorite of any forum I visit. My next buy will probably be a flint lock that I can hunt waterfowl and maybe turkey with. Again, thanks much and I will get the video up next week most likely.

"tg"

:rotf:

Just kidding. Ron's "NWFT Longhunter". As mentioned, lots of trad bow shooters hereabouts, and a few bowyers, too. I got the name "Stumpkiller" from my love for roving and field archery. Cedar and flint, lead and feathers go good together.

highplains, look at the "ML Buffalo Hunting???" post and you'll see a picture of Mr. Laclair with a ml moose. I look forward to seeing the video of your hunt!

Now that's REAL traditional hunting!! Nice deer nice rifle and good shootin. :hatsoff: Congratulations and we hope to hear a lot more from you in the future.

Back