• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First Smoked Meat

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rubincam said:
NO,NO,NO,,,,I just put in a comment about the TV hunts,,,just followed you down the list,,, :thumbsup: BE HAPPY :thumbsup:

Cool. :thumbsup: I didn't want to jump off the deep end without giving you a chance to clarify.

I am very happy about this season and successfully taking my deer with a traditional muzzle loader.

I'm glad you can hunt MT,when I look back at my comment it really is out of place,,,SORRY,,,I'm not jealous of anybody,you get what you work for or dealt,IT WAS NOT AIMED AT YOU,,, :surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :redface: :redface: :redface: ,,,,,SOMETIMES I GET A BAD CASE OF THE STUPIDS,,,,,more than you want to know,,, :shake: :shake: :shake:

rubincam said:
I'm glad you can hunt MT.

If you ever want to spend the time and $ to hunt God's country, just shoot me a PM. Even if I can't show you around, which I'd be happy to do, I can line you up with some areas open to the public that should give you plenty of opportunity to harvest some deer.

Back