• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First smoothie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I think I've narrowed it down to an in the white early english trade gun from NSW or a kit of the same or a fowler kit from TVM."

Let us know what you decide on, then tell us what you think of it.

NSW is a good idea.

Before you place your monry down, if I was looking for a gun in the white I would give this guy a call -

Tip Curtis Frontier Shop POBox 203 4445 Jernigan Rd. Cross Plains, TN 37049 Phone: 615-654-4445(Bus.) Home 615-654-4944

For sure worth the cost of a phone call.

cptleo said:
NSW is a good idea.

Before you place your monry down, if I was looking for a gun in the white I would give this guy a call -

Tip Curtis Frontier Shop POBox 203 4445 Jernigan Rd. Cross Plains, TN 37049 Phone: 615-654-4445(Bus.) Home 615-654-4944

For sure worth the cost of a phone call.
We're getting some flinters from him,really nice guy.

Tip will be set up at Friendship for the Spring National Shoot by about the 10th of June, he will also be at Dixon's Gunmakers Fair set up by 21-22 July. He told be get there early for the best selection.

Everyone gave you some good advise. TG was just answering your question. Personally, I like a good functional gun, but you asked about something that would be PC/HC. For that information, TG is the man in the know!

I have no problem taking advice from TG, but when he gives the "I'm taking my ball and going home" :( responce when I tell him I am not stuck on any one maker I don't give a *$#$ what he knows. He does not know anything I can't find out from somewhere or someone else.

Look, I am not here to pick a fight with anyone. What happened was he apparently got his feelings hurt when I told him not to read too much into the question, that I was not "stuck" on sitting fox. I gusss TG misunderstood my meaning. He came back with that childish, tantrum :( fine...sniff sniff...I won't read anything else from you...boo hoo bull spit. :shake: I am no newcomer at historical research either. I have studied history for over 20 years and have been a reenactor since 1996. I am just new to this era. I won't start a fight, but I da*# sure won't kiss his a$$ either. I do not have any beef with TG. I have actually learned a few things from his posts. In fact in the post that got his undies in a twist, I said his previous post was what I was looking for. Some times people just need to grow up a little. As far as I am concerned this nonsence is over.
Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back