• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First turkey !!!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Story and pictures!! Keep up the great work! Not only did you do it with Black powder you did it on your own which any one who has hunted turkeys will tell you is a tough thing to do! Go out and "smoke" another one!!! :hatsoff:

Outstanding! A great hunt and a bird to be proud of! Let us know how the TVM fowler build goes. Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Nice bird SS!! I'll bet he roasted up real nice. I just got out Saturday and missed a Tom. Had to try a snap shot with my long bow and missed from just 5 yards!!

great job SS! just remember, turkey hunting requires patience, don't be ready to throw the towel in so easy just because the early morning doesn't go well. if a tom is henned up, when he finishes breeding her, he'll come back looking for you. it might take all day, but there is a good chance it will happen. sit tight and do some calling for a while. good job on not wasting your money on a phone too!

That's great, and so awesome you got your first with a black powder boomer. :bow:

Fantastic story and super pix. :thumbsup:
Congrats on your solo hunt and the fond memories you will never forget. :hatsoff:
Dusty :wink:

Latest posts

Back