• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

First

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi hanshi, Thank you. Hopefully I'll be able to post more in the future, I don't think there is a lot of people from NZ on this forum. Thanks Greg

Hi, thank you. She was only a young one but in good nick. I was hoping to take a stag as a first but, I just could'nt turn her down. :redface: Thanks Greg.

I took a photo of the recovered projectile today. I don't have any thing to check the weight but I don't think it lose much at all. Load was 70gn ffg, 385gn HGP, bullet traveled about 16" from bottom of brisket to top of right shoulder. Thanks Greg.

Big Congrats...but those pictures scare me. I'm a flat lander and just looking at those steep hills get me out of breath. Again big Congrats.

Hi there, yea some places are realy steep, what makes it worse is the ground has what we call papa rock under very little top soil. slippery as a butches prick! :rotf: stand on one of those places and your on your arss before you know it. Thanks Greg.

Back