• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flint Buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
103 yards with open sights and a flintlock, deer dead with one shot - well done, and it you can't hunt any more this year (I hope you can) that is the way to end a season. Enjoy the meat and thanks for the story and photo.

Congrats on your nice buck! 103 yards is a heck of a shot, well done!!

How was the WV mast crop in your neck of the woods?

The oak hit very well here this year. All mast did good but we had a bumper crop of acorns!

Thanks again fellows. 103 yards surely isn't the norm for me. It was just one of those few times when everything was as close to perfect as it gets. I had taken deer on this flat with modern, scoped guns over the years so knew pretty much just how far he was away.

I'm tickled to death too :thumbsup:

Back