• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

flintlock conversion is this possible????

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzman

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello again, i just got a lyman trade rifle yester day as a late christmas present cuzz it was on order durin christmas, its a percussion but I was wonderin if you could make it into a flintlock some day if i wanted to cuz i dont want to buy anther one in the future if i dont have to. So is this possible? If so how much would this cost?And is this easy to covert???
?
?? ???
? ?? ???

ps i love it!!!!
! ! !!!! !!

Well Dixie Gun Works sells several convertable models, and the kits to convert them. :results:

It is easier to convert a flint to percussion. I suggest you exchange the rifle you have, before you fire it, for a flint version, and then have that converted to percussion. That would be the least expensive way to go.

:hmm:

Rat

It is easier to convert a flint to percussion. I suggest you exchange the rifle you have, before you fire it, for a flint version, and then have that converted to percussion. That would be the least expensive way to go.

:hmm:

Rat

:thumbsup::haha: :haha: (AWWWW HECK!! thet deserves a).. :redthumb: :redthumb::crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

YMHS
rollingb

Latest posts

Back