• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

flintlock delima

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaver foot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello every body. I am in a pickle. The question i am hoping to get some help on is this. I have aquired a cva pensylvania lr flint in 50 cal, the problem is just the last 4 inches of the stock was burned do to a house fire. All the hardware, lock, and triggers are ok. I can not find a replacement stock and i have called TOW, and others and cant be helped with it, i realy want to fix this rifle back up, even if i have to change the lock to go with a better one. This will be my first flinter, i have shot caplocks for 25+ yrs and now want to try a flintlock. What do you guys think would be the best option to do, thanks in advance.

Contact
Deer Creek Products
765:525:6181

They have been CVA's specialty shop for decades and still handle all of the state side componats for the Spanish made rifles.
They have no web site, you have to call these very knowledgeable people and the Mom-n-Pop's operation they have.

They'll have the wood or know where to get it.

Have your Debit/Credit card ready because you'll not find a better price anywhere either.

Back