• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock Elk slayer. They laughed!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Elmer was a neat guy. When I started my publishing business in 91', the first book I reprinted was the 61' edition of SIXGUNS. 27 books have followed but it is still my top seller, just had 2000 more done in 08' and they are 1/2 gone. :grin:

:thumbsup: Awesome looking and preforming bullet. You should have just shown the bullet to the elk and he may given up and walked himself to the meatpole. :rotf: Good thing you hit the elk, because it you had missed, that thing would have cut a tree and then the forest service would ticketed for unlawful logging. What made the biggist 'thud'? That bullet hitting the elk or alll those jaws hitting the ground back at camp. :rotf:

Back