• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Flintlock turkey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Trapper

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Kind of proud of my buddy. He built a Jim Chambers 20 ga fowler after picking up the kit at the CLA show last year. Yesterday he braved the cold, and got a turkey with it. Said he was using 90 grain measure of shot and powder. I had told him to use 7.5 shot to get a more dense pattern and it worked for him.

This morning I'm going to drop off our fur collection with the pick up agent for North American Fur auctions. Hope the price stays high again this year, might beable to get another muzzleloader if it does.

Rat Good on him....Another cool weekend here ...single digits with wind.
anychance of getting a picture of his kit?-Fowler?

Coons are fetching good money here in Kansas. That's where the money has been for me so far this year.

Back